The following is the continued story of what people told me about their reasons to learn Mandarin Chinese.
I would like to learn Mandarin Chinese because:
19. I just want to improve my Mandarin Chinese I have learnt in the past when I lived in Hong Kong for five years. If I didn’t improve it, I’m afraid I will forget them.
20. I’m a Cardiologist in the hospital. Our government will send my friends and I to participate the hospital training in Beijing and Guangzhou for a year. Though fluent in Mandarin Chinese is not a must but at least, I think it’s better if I can speak and understand the basic Mandarin Chinese before going to China. I haven’t learned Mandarin Chinese before and I would like to take basic Mandarin Chinese lessons for about three months. I often meet professors then I also need to learn formal words to address them. I prefer a flexible time of private course, morning or evening lesson could be better because I’m so busy in working.
21. I am a hospitality student and I would like to take Mandarin Chinese private lessons for help me doing my Mandarin Chinese homeworks such as listening comprehension, translating song lyrics into Mandarin Chinese. I also would like to improve my Mandarin by using your materials.
22. I would like to take Mandarin Chinese lessons for preparing ASEAN Free Trade Area/AFTA. As you may know about AFTA, local employees have to compete with other ASEAN employees and Mandarin Chinese is one of important language in the marketplace.
23. I have learned basic Mandarin Chinese while I was learning Wushu in China for five months. As an injured soldier, I got a month recovery time so I would like to use it for improving my Mandarin Chinese.
24. I have learned Mandarin Chinese conversation in China for two years. However, I cannot read Mandarin Chinese characters at all. I just realized that learning Mandarin Chinese characters is also important. When I was in China, the China taxi driver didn’t understand the Chinese street name I said then he asked me to write (type) it down and I could not. Another experience, when I was working as a waiter in China, the China guest didn’t understand what I said then he asked me to write (type) it down and I could not. Therefore, I would like to learn Mandarin Chinese characters.
Would you like to start learning Chinese Online, from the comfort of your home, with an experienced teacher?
LingoLearn is an online Chinese school that offers beginners level Chinese courses, as well as intermediate and advanced level courses. Learn Chinese with our experienced teachers and excellent learning materials, in a state of the art virtual classroom!