Before you do the following exercises, you can read the description “Chinese Words Related to Money” first.
I. Fill the blank with Chinese money-related words.
1. I think credit card is comparatively suitable for abroad to use.
我(wǒ=I)觉得(juéde=to think)…..比较(bǐjiào=comparatively)适合(shìhé= to be suitable for)在(zài=at)国外(guówài=abroad)使用(shǐyòng=to use)。
2. Please you don’t spend money recklessly, is that OK?
你(nǐ=you)不要(bùyào=don’t)乱(luàn= reckless)…..，可以吗(kěyǐ ma=is that OK)？
3. I want to buy two pieces of chocolate bread and a bag of white bread. How much is it altogether?
我(wǒ=I)想(xiǎng=to want)买(mǎi=to buy)两(liǎng=two)块(kuài=piece)巧克力(qiǎokèlì=chocolate)面包(miànbāo=bread)和(hé=and)一(yī=a)包(bāo=bag)白(bái=white)面包(miànbāo=bread)。一共(yīgòng=altogether)…..？
4. That restaurant is more expensive.
那(nà=that)家(jiā=a measure word for restaurants)饭店(fàndiàn=restaurant)更(gèng=more)……。
5. I give you 50 RMB. Do you have any change?
我(wǒ=I)给(gěi=to give)你(nǐ =you)50块钱(kuài qián)。你(nǐ=you)有(yǒu=have)…….吗(ma)？
6. Every day I go to the food market to buy vegetables.
我(wǒ=I)每天(měitiān=every day)去(qù=to go)………买(mǎi=to buy)菜(cài=vegetable)。
7．This morning I have made a transfer 100 Yuan. Did you receive it?
今天(jīntiān=today)早上(zǎoshang=morning)我(wǒ=I)…….了(le) 100(yī bǎi)元(yuán=Yuan)。你(nǐ=you)收到(shōudào=to receive)了(le)吗(ma)？
8. China is an extremely big market.
中国(Zhōngguó=China)是(shì=is)个(gè=a measure word for objects in general)非常(fēicháng= extremely)大(dà=big)的(de)….。
9. Please help me to market these products!
帮(bāng)我(wǒ=I)……..一下(yīxià=in a while)这些(zhèxiē=these)产品(chǎnpǐn=product)吧(ba)!
10． Why the price in the market is more expensive than the price in the internet ?
为什么(wèishénme=why)….. 比(bǐ=to compare)网上(wǎngshàng=internet)的(de)价格(jiàgé=price)贵(guì=expensive)那么(nàme=so)多(duō=much)？
11. I withdrew my money just now but forgot to fetch my card. What should I do?
我(wǒ=I)刚才(gāngcái=just now) ….. 但是(dànshì=but)忘记(wàngjì=to forget)取(qǔ=to fetch) 卡(kǎ=card)了(le), 怎么办(zěnmebàn= what should be done)？
Would you like to start learning Chinese Online, from the comfort of your home, with an experienced teacher?
LingoLearn is an online Chinese school that offers beginners level Chinese courses, as well as intermediate and advanced level courses. Learn Chinese with our experienced teachers and excellent learning materials, in a state of the art virtual classroom!